Senior System Administrator
Netcompany is one of the fastest moving IT businesses and consulting companies in Denmark with an annual growth of almost 25%. We employ around 3000 employees in Denmark, Poland, Norway, the Netherlands, UK and Vietnam. Over 300 is located at our office in Warsaw.
We will expand even further in 2021, and we ask you to help us recruit new skilled employees to meet the increasing demands from our many customers.
Netcompany is looking for a Senior System Administrator to join our Internal Group IT Services department.
You will become part of an ambitious team, which ensures our internal operations and support.
You and your technical competencies:
- Extensive Active Directory and Exchange management experience
- PowerShell scripting
- Good knowledge of IT security
- Microsoft Server Roles and Features (E.g. AD, ADFS, DNS, DHCP, IIS, PKI)
- Windows 10 Management
It is also important that you:
- Are able to plan and manage your time
- Have the ability to create technical documentation
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Have an IT-related degree and/or relevant certification
- Speak Polish and English fluently
As a person:
You are a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You have the ability to work independently and you are not afraid to take responsibility from day one. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
Benefits we offer:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
Do you still have questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at email@example.com
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.