Senior Software Engineer - APD
We are a rapidly growing technology business, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and transforming the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK, with 18 clients belonging to the FTSE 100.
Netcompany entered the UK market in 2017, and today we are one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, Netherlands and Vietnam. Despite our size, we have an entrepreneurial outlook, always looking for people who share our belief of doing things differently. We are highly agile and flexible as a business, and pride ourselves on our flat structure.
This is an exciting opportunity within technology consultancy, which offers you fast-track career development opportunities, as well as the opportunity to explore new and cutting-edge technologies. This role supports the full life cycle of software development, and includes the opportunity for hands-on coding. Can you see yourself playing a crucial role in supporting and driving your team to succeed? Are you looking to be involved in all parts of the process - from design and development, to ensuring that we deliver a high-quality end product to our clients?
We work with a wide range of different technologies including .Net, C #, Java, Salesforce, Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, Sitecore, ReactJS, Angular, Docker, Azure, AzureDevOps and Octopus. We always use the most suitable, and preferably the latest, technology for each project, giving you the opportunity to learn and work with many different languages.
There will always be a lead manager associated with the project with the overall delivery responsibility, who you can lean on and learn from to hone your skills around management and IT deliveries.
- +4 years experience in the IT Industry
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- A curiosity to explore new technologies
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle
- Ability to code within projects
- Ideally a full-stack or backend technical background with experience with Java, .Net, C # or similar full-stack languages
- Previous involvement in developing and delivering major IT solutions
- Ideally, some experience mentoring and maybe team leading on projects
- An understanding of agile tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills and professional attitude
- Highly ambitious, wanting to excel in your career
- Candidates MUST be willing to travel to client site anywhere in the UK when needed, and MUST have the right to work in the UK
- Hybrid working model
- System development - both front-end, back-end and integrations
- Workflow planning
- Process optimization and quality assurance
- Implementing customer requirements for the design of new features
- Analysis and design of the overall solution
- Daily sparring with your team
- Full life cycle of delivery
Our Investment in you
When you join us here, you enroll in the Netcompany Academy - our very own internal training program. At our core, we are IT people leading IT people. We are offering you a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with us, to build a successful and rewarding career through continuous education. Our Netcompany Academy will provide you with opportunities to improve your skills, wherever you are in the company.. With the support of your immediate manager and your dedicated mentor, you will have the opportunity to try your hand at different tasks, technologies, and roles, to shape your career at Netcompany. We invest in our people, and your development is our key priority
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development.
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- We operate a Hybrid working model with some flexible working
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
- Life insurance
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success, please apply today – Join Netcompany!
Be part of our continuous growth, find out more below
- This role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check.
- Here at Netcompany we believe in equality for all, and we will never discriminate against any applicants on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.