Senior M365 Specialist
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, Netcompany is looking for an experienced M365 Specialist to join us on a permanent basis within our Modern Workplace Infrastructure practice.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the technical aspects for the design, configuration, and migration within the larger project team.
- Developing the design and undertake the required configuration.
- Validation testing including troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Providing project team & pilot support, including participating in walk-through demos of services and technical design.
- Diagnosis of incidents during the migration, problems and change implementation to include the writing of Change Requests and seeking the required approvals.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex problems.
- Self-motivated M365 Specialist with skills and experience of migrating and managing identity and services.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft O365 including the configuration of hybrid & migration scenarios from Skype to Teams and Exchange on-premises to Exchange Online.
- Understanding of Governance and Security in Microsoft 365, such as DLP.
- Understanding of Security and Compliance within Microsoft 365.
- Understanding of Identity methods with Microsoft 365
- Understanding of SharePoint technologies, such as migrating and hybrid
- Experience with PowerShell and Graph API.
- Understanding Licensing requirements for Microsoft 365.
Candidates desirable experience:
- Understanding of SIP based devices such as SBC’s (AudioCodes/Ribbon).
- Understanding CVI integration.
- Understanding of 3rd party tool integrations/monitoring for Teams.
- Understanding of PowerBI
- Studying for MS-700 Teams Administrator
- Experience of integrating Skype for Business and Teams within telephony systems and Direct Routing scenarios.
- Experience with managing Microsoft Teams Devices, such as MTR and Surface Hubs.
- Experience in troubleshooting Call quality Issues and CQD.
- Experience of administrating Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Microsoft Exchange on-prem and Exchange Online at Enterprise Level.
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.