Senior Incident & Change Analyst
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
We are looking for an Incident and Change Manager to join our team on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in Leeds this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious, and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
Our Service Management Practice delivers infrastructure support services to a significant number of clients, across multiple sectors. The current Service Delivery team is approximately 20 strong and offers prospective candidates with the opportunity for significant recognition, skills and technology exposure and career development and training across multiple business areas.
The role is primarily Leeds based however our Incident and Manager may be expected to work at our client locations as and when required.
The Incident and Change Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the Managed Service processes for Incident, Change, Problem and Request Fulfilment for several Netcompany clients. The Incident and Change Manager will be overseeing a team of Incident and Change consultants to ensure SLA/KPI targets are being achieved and the contracted scope of services are being delivered efficiently within an ITIL® framework. The candidate will ensure that highly effective communications and levels of understanding are maintained with the client and suppliers through regular and ad-hoc meetings.
- Effectively manage the end-to-end lifecycle for the Incident, Problem, Change and Request Fulfilment processes.
- Responsible for SLA KPI targets being met, ensuring that any team or supplier at risk of breaching SLA are informed and appropriate action plan is taken.
- Taking ownership of escalations, directing, and facilitating resolution activity.
- Proficient use of ticketing toolsets including ServiceNow and Remedy for effective Incident and Request queue management.
- Support the development of the Service Management processes and associated tools to meet the needs of the business.
- Production of trend and causal analysis for incidents, presenting findings and recommendations.
- Key Stakeholder management and collaborative working with clients and suppliers.
- Comprehensive daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for Incident, Change, and Request Management.
- Documentation and ownership of the Service Management processes for Incident, Change, Problem and Request Fulfilment.
- Identify, document, and implement Continual Service Improvements (CSI).
- Liaising with and Management of 3rd party suppliers involved in the delivery of services within a multi-supplier, ITIL environment.
- Support the Service Improvement in transitioning IT Services to an ITIL 4 compliant and ISO20000 accredited service.
- Considerable experience of working with the ITIL Service Lifecycles in an ITIL based Service Management environment
- The candidate must have experience of differing support models and be able to appraise these against a set of SLAs/KPIs.
- ITIL Essential Foundation V4 or equivalent experience
- Self-motivation, flexibility, initiative, and integrity are required to ensure that our clients and the Netcompany management have a high degree of confidence in the candidate’s ability to efficiently deliver within the role with minimal intervention.
- During business-as-usual periods the candidate will be expected to actively initiate and pursue service improvement tasks.
- Proven stakeholder management skills, with evidence of having built and maintained effective working relationships including when there are conflicting demands.
- Experience of communicating complex technical issues and sensitive information to business users, senior stakeholders, suppliers, and the wider user community
- Experience of chairing or facilitating meetings with stakeholders, such as supplier or stakeholder review meetings
- Be able to produce clear and concise written reports and information.
- Experience of working in a multi-provider environment would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain effective control over many tasks in parallel.
- Create, review, and implement processes and procedures to ensure alignment with changing business requirements.
- Be able to identify, track, produce bid material and deliver sales opportunities within the client base.
- SC Cleared, or eligible for clearance
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media, among others.
- Career Acceleration / Progression.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and to join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation