Senior Incident, Problem & Change Manager
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
We are looking for an Incident, Problem & Change Manager to join our team on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in Leeds this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious, and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
Our Service Management Practice delivers infrastructure support services to a significant number of clients, across multiple sectors. The current Service Delivery team is approximately 20 strong and offers prospective candidates with the opportunity for significant recognition, skills and technology exposure and career development and training across multiple business areas.
The role is primarily Leeds based however our Incident and Manager may be expected to work at our client locations as and when required.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the Managed Service processes for Incident, Change, Problem and Request Fulfilment for several Netcompany clients.. The successful candidate will ensure that highly effective communications and levels of understanding are maintained with the client and suppliers through regular and ad-hoc meetings.
- Effectively manage the end-to-end lifecycle for the Incident, Problem, Change and Request Fulfilment processes.
- Responsible for SLA KPI targets being met, ensuring that any team or supplier at risk of breaching SLA are informed and appropriate action plan is taken.
- Taking ownership of escalations, directing, and facilitating resolution activity.
- Proficient use of ticketing toolsets including ServiceNow and Remedy for effective Incident and Request queue management.
- Support the development of the Service Management processes and associated tools to meet the needs of the business.
- Production of trend and causal analysis for incidents, presenting findings and recommendations.
- Key Stakeholder management and collaborative working with clients and suppliers.
- Comprehensive daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for Incident, Change, and Request Management.
- Documentation and ownership of the Service Management processes for Incident, Change, Problem and Request Fulfilment.
- Identify, document, and implement Continual Service Improvements (CSI).
- Liaising with and Management of 3rd party suppliers involved in the delivery of services within a multi-supplier, ITIL environment.
- Support the Service Improvement in transitioning IT Services to an ITIL 4 compliant and ISO20000 accredited service.
- Considerable experience of working with the ITIL Service Lifecycles in an ITIL based Service Management environment
- The candidate must have experience of differing support models and be able to appraise these against a set of SLAs/KPIs.
- ITIL Essential Foundation V4 or equivalent experience
- Self-motivation, flexibility, initiative, and integrity are required to ensure that our clients and the Netcompany management have a high degree of confidence in the candidate’s ability to efficiently deliver within the role with minimal intervention.
- During business-as-usual periods the candidate will be expected to actively initiate and pursue service improvement tasks.
- Proven stakeholder management skills, with evidence of having built and maintained effective working relationships including when there are conflicting demands.
- Experience of communicating complex technical issues and sensitive information to business users, senior stakeholders, suppliers, and the wider user community
- Experience of chairing or facilitating meetings with stakeholders, such as supplier or stakeholder review meetings
- Be able to produce clear and concise written reports and information.
- Experience of working in a multi-provider environment would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain effective control over many tasks in parallel.
- Create, review, and implement processes and procedures to ensure alignment with changing business requirements.
- Be able to identify, track, produce bid material and deliver sales opportunities within the client base.
- SC Cleared, or eligible for clearance
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.