Senior Data Consultant - APD
Netcompany is one of the UK’s and Northern Europe’s most successful IT consultancies and you could be part of that incredible success. We operate across 6 countries which include the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Holland and Vietnam, with over 3000 skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We deliver large, complex and innovative projects to clients in the public and private sector.
As a Senior Data Consultant at Netcompany, you have two roles; a Consultant and a Developer. As a senior consultant, you’ll interact with our clients, work alongside a multi-disciplinary team and provide problem solving skills. As a developer, you are keen to use new technologies and working with your team to develop solutions for our clients.
• Has worked with development of Data Management solutions, such as Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence or Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
• Ability to manage stakeholder, client, and third party deliverables and expectations.
• Ability to coordinate and planning of deliveries and team resources
• Ability to ensure accurate and stringent governance cycles are adhered to effectively, both written and verbal.
• Contributing in preparing analysis, including identification of issues and risks as well as scoping assignments.
• Ability to understand, communicate and document complex data services at a level that leaves the client confident and convinced that the delivery will be successful.
• Focus on business applications and sales when dealing with customers
• Definition of design and architecture
• Code development - In Netcompany everybody can contribute to the development
We expect that you know, or you are willing to learn, the disciplines and tools that we use in our daily work:
• Database development Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, or similar.
• ETL process development e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, or Matillion similar.
• Data modelling e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
• Data visualization in PowerBI, Excel, Qlik, or similar.
• Programming languages such as Python and R
• Microsoft Azure: Data Factory, Data Bricks, Stream Analytics, Synapse Analytics
• Candidates must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
Our Investment in you
We have many years of experience in recruiting and onboarding newly qualified Graduate colleagues, and a setup that is geared to offer you the very best of professional and personal development based on your specific needs.
At Netcompany, you will be assigned an experienced personal mentor from the start. Your mentor will always be available for professional advice and guidance for your future career direction.
In addition, there will be multiple courses tailored for you in our internal training program which is known as the Netcompany Academy. Through a series of modules, we will ensure you continuously have the opportunity to improve your skills throughout your career, ranging in everything from different cutting-edge technologies to customer engagement and management.
If you want to further develop your technical skills, we also offer industry standard certifications. In other words, your career will never stop with us, and you will evolve much faster than anywhere else in the industry.
No one prioritizes the social higher than us!
In Netcompany, we have a unique unity, and there is no place in the IT industry that prioritises the social values higher than us.
We offer a wide range of different clubs and associations within both sports, board games, E-sports and cultural life.
In addition, we enjoy meeting at ours weekly Friday events, for company parties and team events. The possibilities are many, as we believe that we perform best when we know each other and have fun together!
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development.
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- We operate a Hybrid working model with flexible working
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
- Life insurance
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success, please apply today – Join Netcompany!
Be part of our continuous growth, find out more below
· Website: Netcompany - IT and Business Consulting
· LinkedIn: Netcompany | LinkedIn
- This role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check.
- Here at Netcompany we believe in equality for all, and we will never discriminate against any applicants on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.