Senior Data Consultant
Netcompany is one of the UK’s and Northern Europe’s most successful IT consultancies and you could be part of that incredible success. We operate across 6 countries which include the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Holland and Vietnam, with over 2500 skilled IT Consultants and Developers. We deliver large, complex and innovative projects to clients in the public and private sector. Some of our projects include:
- Working with a large media organisation to deliver the Scrum framework as well as using technologies such as Angular 7+, Microservices Design, Micro UIs and Kubernetes AWS
- Working with one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK to develop a new mobile and web application
- Using Artificial Intelligence to estimate baggage arrivals at Copenhagen Airport, increasing customer satisfaction and retail revenue. Less time waiting for baggage allows more time to browse around the shops
As a Data Consultant at Netcompany, you have two roles; a Consultant and a Developer. As a senior consultant, you’ll interact with our clients, work alongside a multi-disciplinary team and provide problem-solving skills. As a developer, you are keen to use new technologies and working with your team to develop solutions for our clients.
Strong Python/R (or other programming) skills
Visualisation tools (Power BI/Tableau/Quicksight/Kibana)
Data (modelling/engineering/analysis) experience
Ability to manage stakeholder, client and third party deliverables and expectations.
Ability to ensure accurate and stringent governance cycles are adhered to effectively, both written and verbal.
Contributing in preparing analysis, including identification of issues and risks as well as scoping assignments.
Ability to understand, communicate and document complex data services at a level which leaves the client confident and convinced that the delivery will be successful.
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.