Senior Data Architect
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
Netcompany is currently looking for an experienced Senior Data Architect to act as client architecture lead for various programmes of work.
Data Architect is a multi-disciplinary role, requiring collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, from developers to C-level executives. You will be responsible for working with customers to influence and shape the end-to-end data management and analytics workstreams, within fast paced and complex programmes, engaging in a wide variety of data management and analytics activities.
Although we are looking for specialists, it is expected that a Senior Data Architect would have a broad understanding across the full spectrum of Data Engineering, Data Science and Data Governance.
- Support and influence Data Strategy, and Data Governance Policies and Principles
- Promote Data Management standards and best practices
- Support business and data requirements gathering
- Input and guidance to business for Data Catalog, Master Data and Metadata Management
- Lead the data solution designs and execution of data models for these solutions such as Data Warehouse, Data Lake and Data Lakehouse
- Work with Data Engineers and Analysts to architect scalable and secure solutions across Data Integration, Data Orchestration, Data Processing, Data Storage, and Data Visualisation
- Work with cross-functional teams to support delivery of the data solutions
- Engage with customer and end-users to understand solution impact and develop technology operation plans
- Work with customers or partners to promote the Netcompany brand and develop healthy relationships
- Coach and mentor upcoming Data Architects
- Demonstrable experience in Data Architecture in the last
- Experience in architecting data solutions which meet high data security and compliance requirements
- Experience working with various open-source, on-prem, COTS, and cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) tools and technologies
- Advanced Data Modelling skills and experience in relational, dimensional and NoSQL databases
- Demonstrable experience in advanced SQL/TSQL
- Knowledge and experience working with a variety of frameworks and platforms for data management and analytics
- Data Engineering experience, and familiarity with Git, Python and R
- Data Analysis, Data Profiling and Data Visualisation experience
- Knowledge and desired experience of Big Data
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam. We are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
At Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.