Senior Consultant INF
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
We have deep expertise across a wide range of sectors and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing.
With more than 1,700 highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, we are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex and nationally important technology programmes in both the public and private sector
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: Market Rate
Highly skilled 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineers sought for our UK Infrastructure Practice
Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 2,000 employees, 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineers who can work across a number of projects supporting our clients in their digital transformation activities.
Put your fingerprint on a growing business
In Netcompany, we are growing significantly, and to support growth, our Infrastructure Practice has a central role. Netcompany's UK Infrastructure Practice consists of 200+ dedicated colleagues who are responsible for the end to end delivery of transformative projects and programmes that involve areas such as End User Computing, Systems Integration, Cloud Migration, Networking, Cyber Security, Data Centre Consolidation and Managed Services.
As a 3rd Line Engineer you will be responsible for supporting a variety of clients from our Leeds office. Working with a team of extremely talented colleagues in delivering a wide range of complex infrastructure projects for our clients that deliver real business outcomes.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
· Learn a wide range of technologies across the main infrastructure disciplines
· Join a team of high motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients
· Build active partnerships with our clients to provide the independent, trusted advice and deliveries
· Participate in new opportunities and assist in delivering solution proposals across multiple clients
· Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
· Become certified in various technological solutions
· Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
Do you have the right credentials?
To be selected to take on the challenges and opportunities within Netcompany we’re looking for people who are passionate about ensuring that we always deliver the best solutions for our clients and have the following background
· Experience in support and implementation of complex Windows Infrastructure
· Client facing, supporting client environments across a wide technology stack
· Design, installation and configuration of core Microsoft technologies
· Active Directory
· Microsoft Exchange
· Office 365 setup and administration
· Windows 10
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package