Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we’re looking for more ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure.
You will have a chance to:
- Help our customer to analyse their business needs and design the solutions based on Salesforce/Lightning platforms
- Build complex solutions based on several existing components of the platform with the freshest tools available
- Plan, design and execute integrations using a platform that best fits our solution (Dell Boomi, Azure, Mulesoft)
- Be a part of an agile team
- Strong Salesforce development experience
- Graduate of Computer Science or other related numerate discipline
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data modelling
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
As a person you are
A great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You have the ability to work independently and you are not afraid to take responsibility from day one. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we have many social events and activities, such as an annual company trip, quarterly team building and lots of sports and social activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical & life insurance
- Multisport card
- Free lunch, snacks, fruit and drinks available every day at the office
- English and Danish lessons at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- Salesforce stack, we have certifications in Development,
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Attractive office and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com