Release and Deployment/Service Validation and Test Manager
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career
We are looking for a Release and Deployment/Service Validation and Test Manager to join our team on a permanent basis to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. Based in Leeds this is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious, and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
Our Service Management Practice delivers infrastructure support services to a significant number of clients, across multiple sectors. The current Service Delivery team is approximately 20 strong and offers prospective candidates with the opportunity for significant recognition, skills and technology exposure and career development and training across multiple business areas.
- Experience of setting up and providing guidance on best practice for service validation, testing, release and deployment processes.
- Planning and implementing a structured validation and test process that will generate evidence that the service meets customer requirements.
- Provide quality assurance for a release and its components and service capability.
- Identify risks, issues, and errors and eliminate them before moving onto release and deployment phase.
- Ensures all required testing has been completed successfully.
- Provides guidelines and support for the deployment of releases including the roles that are involved in other parts of the release and deployment management process.
- Defines the scope and content of releases according to release management policies, assigns authorized changes into release packages and defines a schedule for building, testing and deploying the release.
- Governs the deployment of release components into the live production environment and the transition of documentation and training to end-users and operating staff.
- Setting up and ensuring early life support processes are in place.
- Formally closing release activities, verifying all documents and records are properly updated and reporting release outcomes and feedback to project teams.
- Experience of validating requirements against deliverables.
- Project Management background.
- Key Stakeholder management skills.
- ITIL awareness
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 2300 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.