React Native App Developers
Do you want to take your career to the next level and be part of one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies?
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. Besides our office in Vietnam we have offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland and Netherland. Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
Projects that make a Difference
You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative IT programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world. As our new senior/graduate, you will work with a lot of different and exciting solutions and technologies. You will get the chance to work on different programming languages and technologies as this will vary from project to project. A large part of our projects uses technologies like AngularJS, gulp, Sass, React and node.js on Java and .NET. Besides that, we work with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft SQL-server, Sitecore, Oracle and Weblogic to name just a few.
Top 3 Reasons to Join Us
- International professional working environment
- Clear career path with strong academy system
- Keep up with the latest technology trends
About the role
Netcompany are currently looking for ambitious seniors to join us on a permanent basis. You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled software developers and IT consultants in Vietnam but also together with our technically skilled employees in Europe.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from our large and global knowledge-based communities, Centers of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different knowledge groups, from specific technologies like .NET and Java to Architecture, Security and AI to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across our different countries.
Your first project
This project is the next generation Digital Post solution that will set new standards for how digital post are used between companies and people of Denmark. It is an innovative and ambitious project that will set the standard of the future of digital communication in Denmark and the world. This requires a completely new infrastructure as well as state of the art web solution and apps. The task is to create the app that will act as the mailbox which is estimated to have more than 30-40 mill. logins a month and being used by 4.4 mill. of the citizens of Denmark. The end users are in focus, so being able to create user friendly apps that look and feel good is a must.
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that describes how the solution will accommodate business and technical requirements.
- Responsibility for larger functional and technical areas in the solution.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using best practices.
- Conduct continuous unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions.
- Work and collaborate in an agile international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Vietnam and Europe.
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner.
- Identify areas for own personal development.
Are you experienced, ambitious and ready to take your career to the next level?
- 3+ years of professional experience building React Native apps
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally.
- HTML, CSS (fundamental, Flexbox styling is a plus)
- React Native & React JS
- Jest + Enzym (Nice to have)
- Git, npm/yarn (fundamental)
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with integration with RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing
- Bachelor or Master degree within a relevant IT specialization
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data modelling.
- Experience in various design, architectural patterns and modern system development
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of an international team
- Professional pro-active attitude, taking responsibility and initiative.
- Effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time.
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work on different projects. Our career development program and model are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you start working for Netcompany you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
We are growing rapidly and to meet the expansion of our Vietnam office, we are recruiting qualified Developers with various technical competencies in Ho Chi Minh City.
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.