As an Operations Engineer at Netcompany you will work together with your team on projects with a social importance. Examples of these cool and challenging projects are the Coronapaspoort and the RIVM. More cases can be found here.
As new projects are coming, we are looking for more young and ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. Now, we are looking for an Operations Engineer who will cooperate in our international teams together with skilled colleagues from the NL team.
As an Operations Engineer you play a vital role in establishing and optimizing existing and future solutions, while at the same time being in direct contact with our customers and our development teams. You will work in an agile environment. Are you enthusiastic about designing, implementing and maintaining web applications? Do you want to work with the latest technology?
What are you going to do?
- Manage one or more business-critical systems, ensure continuous and correct monitoring and ensure backups. This also includes scripting and tuning the platform;
- Collaborate with other team members on security, problem solving and tooling and process optimization as well as participate in safety testing and incident, problem and change management;
- Using a wide variety of open-source technologies and various tools;
- Maintaining Microsoft-based and non-Microsoft-based environments for various projects based on Azure, SharePoint, VM's, Microsoft SQL servers, CRM, and others;
- Reporting internally on tasks, activities, and SLA goals;
- Responding to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices.
This is you
As a person you are independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You have good English skills, both written and spoken. You’re also a great team player, ready to go for an extra mile for your colleagues. Being up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important to you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
This is what you bring to Netcompany
Recently you have completed a technical study at a university or a university of applied sciences. You have good English communication skills, both spoken and written. Maybe you already have some knowledge, but at least you are interested and willing to learn (more) about the following topics:
- Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Writing scripts in PowerShell
- Cloud Security principles
- Kubernetes (AKS, GKE, EKS)
- Azure and other Cloud Solutions
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has since become one of the most successful IT companies in Northern Europe with, in addition to the Netherlands, offices in Denmark, Norway, Poland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. Worldwide Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most competent IT specialists. Our informal culture is characterised by commitment, flexibility and cooperation with both colleagues and clients.
In The Netherlands we work with 175 professionals on innovative projects, mainly for the Government. We strive for the highest quality, but from an informal setting, because we believe that this is how you get the best results.
When your work for us? Then this is what you get in return!
You will work in an informal project team at our office in Delft. You will be able to develop yourself and we stimulate further growth. We do this by means of our own Netcompany Academy, active knowledge groups and a personal growth path that we start working on from day one. For the right balance, there is Afterdark: our own entertainment platform with various activities such as: BBQ, cooking together, sports, drinks, gaming and development.
You can also expect
- Competitive salary
- An excellent pension scheme
- Travel allowance;
- A good balance between work & private life;
- Your own mentor;
- The opportunity to work internationally, for example at our head office in Denmark or at our branch office in Vietnam;
- Five days per year to follow training courses;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- A lot of freedom, trust and responsibility.
- Daily provided lunch
Interested or want to know more?
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then apply now! Do you want more information, or do you have questions? Please contact Sumit Chang via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call or Whatsapp to 06-15 352 433.
Come and join one of the most successful IT companies in the Netherlands and Northern Europe!