Manual Test Specialist -- Including 13th Month Salary
Do you want to take your career to the next level and be part of one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies?
Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies. Besides our office in Vietnam we have offices in Denmark, Norway, UK, Poland and Netherland. Globally Netcompany employs more than 2000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers.
Projects that make a Difference
You’ll be working on some of the largest, most complex and technically innovative IT programmes and projects for some of the most prestigious organizations in the world. As our new senior/graduate, you will work with a lot of different and exciting solutions and technologies. You will get the chance to work on different programming languages and technologies as this will vary from project to project. A large part of our projects uses technologies like AngularJS, gulp, Sass, React and node.js on Java and .NET. Besides that, we work with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft SQL-server, Sitecore, Oracle and Weblogic to name just a few.
Top 3 Reasons to Join Us
- International professional working environment
- Clear career path with strong academy system
- Keep up with the latest technology trends
About the role
Netcompany are currently looking for ambitious manual test specialists to join us on a permanent basis. You will join our strong and dedicated team based in Ho Chi Minh City, where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled test specialists and software developers in Vietnam but also together with our technically skilled employees in Europe.
As an employee in Netcompany you will also benefit from our large and global knowledge-based communities, Centers of Excellence. This covers a wide range of different knowledge groups like manual testing, test automation, Selenium, Cucumber to name a few. Combined, they offer the chance to learn from the best across our different countries.
- Analyze and understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Collaborate in project teams to test developed applications in a structured and successful way
- Develop, execute and review test cases based on functional, technical and usability requirements
- Create, execute and review test cases on functional and non-functional requirements
- Manage and report on your own test deliverables and test execution
- Create and manage defects along with evaluating severity and impact on the solution and scope
- Take responsibility for certifying the quality of the solution
- Work and collaborate in an agile international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Vietnam and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
Are you ambitious and ready to take your career to the next level?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within a relevant IT specialization
- Good English skills both in writing and verbally
- Experience from a similar position
- Good understanding of software testing theory
- Hands on experience in applying manual software testing methodologies
- Experience in using tools for test management, tracking defects, capture of test evidence and analyzing data
- Open towards and able to quickly learn new technologies
- Effectively estimate work and produce deliverables on time
- ISTQB certificate is a plus, but not required
In Netcompany we focus on improving your skills while you work on different projects. Our career development program and model are essential to make sure that all our Developers keep improving continuously. Once you start working for Netcompany you are automatically enrolled in our Netcompany Academy and mentoring program, where we focus on different areas ranging from developing technical skills to more personal skills.
In summary there are several reasons why you would love to work for Netcompany in Vietnam:
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
- Lunch in canteen
- NOTE: We have a sign on bonus (13th month salary) for candidates who join us in December 2020 or January 2021, and pass the two month probation period
Sounds like something for you?
Either click the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your details directly to our recruitment team (email@example.com) who will be able to help with any questions you may have.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, age, religion, or ethnicity.