Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Netcompany is currently looking for a talented Architect to join the business to act as the client architecture lead for various programmes of work we have.
Our ideal candidate will have had experience within both software development, infrastructure and operations, before having proven themselves through complex delivery roles. Using this well-versed experience, the candidate will have the opportunity to influence projects and programmes and have technical responsibility.
You will be responsible for helping shape, design and understand complex programmes of work, whilst also designing high-level architecture and helping to identify risks within the programme, whilst consulting with the client in both a hands on & strategic capacity.
• Profound knowledge on specific technologies and methods within modern system development
• Significant experience with developing enterprise architecture in .NET or Java. Within these areas, the employee must have proven skills within technical design and mastering tools, to an extent to which the client is convinced that the choice of architecture and technology will be made with the necessary skills
• Profound ability to analyse and design technical architecture as well as to approve and anchor the architectural results and deliverables in the organisation of the client
• Expertise, as technical architect, in managing larger projects with a high degree of certainty through programming, test and release
• Ability to conduct quality assurance and reviews on several larger projects both in terms of architectural - and application components
• Expertise in preparing reviews and presenting the technical elements of proposals
• Ability to monitor specific technologies within the industry and identify or invent new services that originate from these technologies and one’s own main competence
• Ability to maintain technical partnerships or relations with subcontractors
• Ability to achieve recognition and admiration from the client for one’s own technical main competence
• Ability to manage an architect team on larger projects from start to finish with a high degree of certainty and quality
• Ability to accurately estimate tasks and issues for projects
• Ability to generate conditions for great teamwork and to achieve this on given projects
• Ability to guide and share knowledge with project participants within one’s own main competence, on several projects simultaneously
• Ability to communicate clearly to the management and employees involved on the project as well as clients regarding chosen technical solutions, underlying rational basis and project status
• Ability to manage and motivate employees and create terms on which effort and responsibility is encouraged
• Ability to outline a technological development plan for the professional development of him/herself and of team members
• Ability to manage the expectations of clients and at the same time convince clients about the feasibility of the technical choices, and that the choices have been made on a sufficiently competent basis
• Contributing to the growth of the company by supporting internal enhancement of technical competence, reusing components and using best-practice when handing over projects
• Contributing to the growth of the company by conducting knowledge sharing and education