L2 Support Operations Engineer
Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 2,400 employees, 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
To support our continued and exciting growth we are looking for Application Operations Engineers, Ideally with good foundational knowledge / experience around Service Management, Fault identification, replication and resolution and can work across several projects supporting our clients in their digital transformation activities.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
Learn a wide range of technologies
Join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who thrive in delivering the next generation of technology to our clients
Build active partnerships with our clients to provide the independent, trusted advice and deliveries
Participate in new opportunities and assist in delivering solution proposals across multiple clients
Develop your career through our Academy and mentoring programmes to ensure you grow with us.
Become certified in various technological solutions such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and ITIL.
Have fun! Participating in our social After Dark clubs with monthly events.
· An awareness and understanding of Incident, Problem and Change Management
· Issue replication against user incidents
· Experience of client facing support
· Replication of reported system defects
· End user technical assistance and training
· Reporting activities
· Windows Server foundational administration knowledge
· Event Management
o Monitoring Toolsets
o Windows Events
· Friendly, organised and responsible.
· Hard working, willing to constantly learn new technologies and move forward in your career
· Author and reviewer of technical and user level documentation.
· Able to prioritise understand and work to client SLA’s unsupervised
· Ability to work as part of a team, and individually on tasks as the situation dictates
The following experience is not essential, but is desired:
· CRM Tools (Incident Management)
· ITIL Process Flow, Processes and procedures
· Industry Standard system monitoring and alerting toolsets
· Basic PowerShell skills
The successful candidate will need to be able to attain a UK BPSS and SC Clearance, work on a shift pattern and eventually an OOH rota. You will be passionate about technology and willing to learn specific skills as required and progress forward through your career.