Junior/Student HR Consultant – part-time
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000+ skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
With the rapid growth of the business, we are looking for an ambitious colleague to join the HR Team on a part-time basis.
- Providing administrative support to the HR team
- Updating internal HR systems
- Responding to incoming queries
- Drafting internal/employment documentation
- Handling internal & external correspondence
We look for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A BA or MA student (preferably in HR, administration, economics, finance or similar)
- Availability – 20 hrs per week
- Fluent English and Polish (both spoken and written)
- Very good command of MS Office (with a strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Personal integrity when handling confidential and sensitive information
Terms of Employment & Benefits:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Medical healthcare package & life insurance
- Multisport card
- Free lunch at the office
- Drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free English and Danish lessons at the NC office
Do you have any questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at email@example.com
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.