Junior Project Manager - SI
Netcompany is one of the fastest-growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world.
Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
We have deep expertise across a wide range of sectors and our services range from application development and cloud migration through to programme delivery and service operations. Our team consists of true thought leaders who drive business transformation through innovative use of technologies such as predictive data analytics and cognitive computing.
With more than 3000 highly skilled and motivated technologists globally, we are involved in the delivery of some of the most secure, complex and nationally important technology programmes in both the public and private sector
About the role
As a Consultant in our Systems Integration Business Unit, based in Central London, you will work with our clients in the public and private sector and utilise your technical experience within a project management role.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology with Business or similar degree
- Experience with relevant IT, Project Management or Business Management
- Ability to contribute or lead to the successful delivery of a technical or business project, on behalf of a client
- Ability to manage stakeholder, client, and third-party deliverables and expectations
- Ability to engage in client conversations in a professional manner
- Ability to plan and organize one’s own work tasks and accurately report issues and progress
- Ability to accurately estimate tasks and issues for projects
- Ability to provide deliverables on time and of agreed quality
- Active participation in generating a professional collaboration on the project, both in regard to the client as well as within the team
- Ability to identify areas for own personal development
25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
Well-defined learning and career path
Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties, and sporting events)
Interest-free Season Ticket Loans
Hybrid working model
Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
If you are interested in being a part of our continued success, please apply today – Join Netcompany!
Be part of our continuous growth, find out more below
Please be aware that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal record check.
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.