Junior Data Consultant/ Developer
We are constantly looking for skilled and ambitious junior data consultant to develop and deliver data warehouses and other business intelligence solutions.
As a consultant in our Warsaw office, you will work closely together with your Polish, Danish, Norwegian, UK colleagues in developing and delivering exciting data projects.
Become a part of an international IT company with many success stories to tell
We employ around 3000+ IT-specialists in Denmark, Poland, the Netherlands, Norway, UK and Vietnam. Over 350 of our employees are located at our office in Warsaw.
Lots of responsibility right from the start
As a consultant/developer, you're going to deliver value to the projects from your every first day. We expect you to learn quickly and be responsible for your own deliverables from your first week. It requires a big drive to overcome such a steep learning curve, but you are not alone. You will work with some of the best consultants in the industry, who highly value knowledge sharing, feedback, and professional sparring.
The tasks are technical and analytical in the field of working with data. Examples might be:
· Collecting and structuring data from various sources.
· Implementing the business logic on data for use in data models.
· Experience in working with databases or datasets.
· Fundamental SQL knowledge.
· A good database theoretical foundation is preferable.
· Higher education with a focus on IT or a technical / scientific education, which has given you a foundation to understand and manage complex data.
· Very good English skills both in writing and verbally
· Quality and result oriented.
We expect that you know, or you are willing to learn, the disciplines and tools that we use in our daily work:
· Database development Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, or similar.
· ETL process development e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica, or similar.
· Data modelling e.g. in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
· Data visualization in PowerBI, Excel, Qlik, or similar.
Benefits we offer:
· Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment with a Scandinavian culture
· Employment contract
· Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
· Internal and external trainings and certifications
· Modern place of work and advanced working tools
· Free lunch at the office
· Drinks, fruits and snacks
· Team and company events
· Possibility to travel to Denmark, Norway, and UK
· Attractive office and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
· Free English and Danish lessons at the office
· Medical insurance, Life insurance, Multisport card
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany on telephone number +48 785 139 370 or email@example.com