Infrastructure Project Manager
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, recognised for disrupting the marketplace and helping to transform the IT sector. We deliver IT Transformation and Delivery services to some of the most well-known organisations in the UK and can count 18% of the FTSE 100 as clients, delivering services across several different sectors.
Netcompany have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and will continue to win and deliver multi-million-pound projects, offering a fantastic opportunity for all members of staff to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career
Netcompany is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to drive forward our delivery capability and deliver the optimum solutions to the clients. As a Project Manager, in our Infrastructure unit, you will be working on a variety of projects including Cloud Migration projects/Digital Workplace/EUC projects, and more. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting, innovative, prestigious and forward-thinking technology-enabled organisations in the UK.
- Manage delivery of specific Vendor workstreams within an Integrated Programme
- Works with client and stakeholders at all levels to manage the RAID and escalations
- Govern an integrated plan and manage suppliers to that project plan.
- Controlling deadlines and achieving the outcomes.
- Project reporting against milestones status, risk and issues.
- Building strong relationships with the supplier base to drive to success.
- Experience of delivering complex infrastructure projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent experience of Project Management of integrated solutions.
- Strong Planning skills.
- Good communicator able to motivate teams and build strong customer and supplier relationships.
- Stakeholder/supplier management
- Previous experience in managing Cloud delivery projects, particularly with AWS and Azure would be advantageous
Netcompany has existed in the UK since the acquisition of the very successful IT company, Hunter Macdonald in October 2017. Netcompany is one of Northern Europe’s most successful IT Companies, with offices in Denmark, Norway and Poland, Holland, UK and Vietnam.
Globally Netcompany employs more than 3000 of the most skilled IT Consultants and Developers. Despite the size we are an entrepreneurial company and we’re looking for people who are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
Please be aware, that this role may be subject to basic security checks which may include a basic criminal records check.
Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.