Incident & Request Consultant
Netcompany is a highly successful and fast-growing IT service company with 11 offices in five countries and over 3,000 employees, more than 350 of which are in the UK. Our vision is to become the leading challenger in the IT marketplace by accelerating digital transformation for public and private sector customers to support sustainable and strong societies, encourage social mobility, provide successful services and make better lives for citizens.
Our Service Management Practice delivers infrastructure support services to a significant number of clients, across multiple sectors. The current Service Delivery team is approximately 20 strong and offers prospective candidates with the opportunity for significant recognition, skills and technology exposure and career development and training across multiple business areas.
The role is primarily Leeds based however our Incident and Request Consultants are expected to work at our client locations as and when required.
Our Incident and Request Consultants are typically responsible for the end-to-end management of Incidents and Requests for one or more of our clients and also assisting with proactive Incident Management across our internal IT Services. The candidate will ensure that SLA/KPI targets are being achieved and the contracted scope of services are being delivered efficiently within an ITIL® framework. The candidate will ensure that highly effective communications and levels of understanding are maintained with the client and suppliers through regular and ad-hoc meetings.
- The candidate must be delivery focused with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, initiative and integrity are required to ensure that our clients and the Netcompany management have a high degree of confidence in the candidate’s ability to efficiently deliver within the role with minimal intervention.
- During business-as-usual periods the candidate will be expected to actively initiate and pursue continual improvement tasks.
- The candidate must have experience of differing support models and be able to appraise these against a set of SLAs/KPIs.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential to ensure all parties associated with the service maintain a clear understanding of the status of the service and associated tasks at all times.
- Be able to produce clear and concise written reports and information.
- Experience of working in a multi-provider environment would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain effective control over many tasks in parallel.
- BPSS or eligible for clearance.
- Be able to identify, track, produce bid material and deliver sales opportunities within the client base.
- ITIL Foundation level certification is highly desirable.
- previous experience within Incident/Request Management required.
- Good understanding of Service Management practices
- Experienced working in a fast paced ITIL aligned environment and demonstrate a passion for Customer Service and Continual Improvement.
- Responsible for SLA KPI targets being met, ensuring that any team or supplier at risk of breaching SLA are informed and appropriate action plan is taken.
- Taking ownership of escalated Incidents/Requests, directing and facilitating resolution activity.
- Proficient use of ticketing toolsets including ServiceNow for effective Incident and Request queue management.
- Support the development of the Incident and Request Management processes and associated tools to meet the needs of the business.
- Production of trend and causal analysis for incidents, presenting findings and recommendations.
- Key stakeholder/customer management via telephone and face to face.
- Comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reporting for Incident and Request Management.
- Documentation and ownership of the Incident and Request Management processes.
- Identify, document and implement improvements to the Incident and Request Management processes (CSI).
- Working with multiple suppliers
- End to end management of incidents and service requests.
- Key Stakeholder management.
- Supplier engagement/management within a SIAM environment including liaison with other Netcompany business units and support services.
- Liaising with and Management of 3rd party suppliers involved in the delivery of services within a multi-supplier, ITIL environment.
- Support the Service Improvement in transitioning IT Services to an ITIL 4 compliant and ISO20000 accredited service.
- Contribute to problem management, change management and knowledge management activities within the team, and undertaking Continual Improvements as a day to day activity
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation