Incident & Change Analyst
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Graduate / Entry / Junior Level
The role is based at our Infrastructure Center of Excellence in Leeds and is an excellent opportunity for someone to start their career in a Service Management based role. Full Training will be provided including ITIL framework. As part of the Service Delivery function, providing Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management to our clients.
- Monitor business impacting incidents.
- Problem management on service incidents.
- Administrative activities in the Change Management process.
- Working closely with client IT teams ensuring they adhere to Incident, Problem and Change processes.
Desirable skills would be :
- Process driven
- Can do attitude
- Keen to learn
- Logical thinker
- Experience of Service Now an advantage
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media, among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and to join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries