Netcompany requires a talented Enterprise Architect to join the business to act as the client architecture lead for one of its prestigious delivery programmes.
Our ideal candidate will have had experience within both software development, infrastructure and operations, before having proven themselves through complex delivery roles. Using this well versed experience, the candidate will have the opportunity to influence projects and programmes and have technical responsibility.
- Foment, establish and provide technical governance to a distributed programme and across suppliers.
- Review the as-is business architecture and translate into a defined set of business and technology domains
- Develop and maintain the architecture model using defined industry frameworks.
- Lead the cross-supplier architecture team
- Develop architectural roadmaps and vision for the workstream/domain
- Develop the architecture standards, policies and principles.
- Convey the architecture vision and ensuring that it answers the business vision
- Translate and report on architecture progress to C-Level responsibility.
- Extensive prior experience in software development and infrastructure, with proven delivery success
- Strong experience working in a multi-vendor environment
- Strong experience in leading diverse architecture teams and responsibilities.
- Strong experience with full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods with scaling to the Enterprise
- Strong experience of documentation creation and management.