Communication and Marketing Consultant
In Netcompany, the raw material in our success is our employees' knowledge. Today, we count more than 3,000 employees in Denmark, Norway, Poland, England, The Netherlands and Vietnam, and we have recently added another 2,500 employees to Netcompany, as a result of acquiring a Greece-based IT company. Our ambition is to continue the growth, providing society- and business critical IT solutions to even more European customers in the years to come.
You will be responsible for owning our local communications plan in close cooperation with the marketing and communication team leads. According to the comms plan, you will become responsible for planning and executing our many Govtech events, so project management and events execution is a passion of yours. In addition, you are ambitious and curious – also when it comes to following the latest relevant trends and current debates in society. You will be coordinating and leading communication tracks together with local partners, so your ability to build strong networks with stakeholders across our organization is important to succeed with your projects.
If you have the right drive and motivation, you will be given the best conditions to develop professionally and accelerate your career in a successful global IT company.
As our new Communication and Marketing Consultant, you have a unique opportunity to play a central role for Netcompany’s business initiatives. This is an area that is highly prioritized in our company, and this gives you the chance to make your mark on our multiple activities. We work at a high pace and use any opportunity to execute, so you can see the results of your work very quickly.
You can expect that you will:
- Be local lead for all Govtech events
- Do continuous coordination with Group Lead before, during and after events
- Align shortlists of keynote speakers with Group Lead
- coordinate with local speakers, including handling invitations, practicalities, follow-up etc.
- Be responsible for marketing the events in the local country – SoMe, direct mails, partners’ and principals’ outreach
- Be responsible for a structured follow-up process with local management, identifying the most relevant leads, next steps, timeline etc.
- Be responsible for arranging meetings with local leads and local management
- Stay on top of current societal trends and events, so our Govtech events can stay relevant and pertinent
- Own the local communications plan together with the local country managing partner
- You have a relevant higher education at bachelor's level
- You have a few years of experience from a similar position
- You are structured and detail-oriented
- You are good at building relationships at all levels – both internally and externally
- You have strong communication skills in English – both in writing and verbally
- You have a journalistic mindset with an ability to find relevant stories that tap into larger societal agendas
- You have experience in organising events
- You easily build new relationships
- You are interested in and updated on society trends
No other place in the industry prioritizes social activities as much as we do. We have a unique culture with strong values, which we nourish and cherish. We host legendary parties, Friday bars, team events and sports clubs, various creative events and much more. We believe that we perform better when we know each other and have fun together.