Cloud Operations Engineer/Developer
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000+ skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently.
At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for a variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we need ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. Now, we are looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer/Developer who will work in an international team together with skilled colleagues from Denmark.
Your everyday tasks will be:
- Development of Cloud infrastructure solutions e.g., Azure or AWS
- Surveillance, alerting, automation and scaling of Cloud solutions
- Establishment and scaling of container-based infrastructure e.g., based on Docker and Kubernetes
- Creating coherence between development, operation, and security - via DevOps principles
- Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and cost optimization
- Automatization of Cloud infrastructure processes through Infrastructure as Code e.g., in Terraform, ARM Templates, JSON
- Leading and contributing to technical initiatives in the internal Cloud infrastructure through experience from customer projects
- Applying the internal best practices to the customer projects
- 2 years of Software Engineering experience with ASP.NET, C#, Java, Python ( min. 2 language are required)
- Proficiency in provisioning infrastructure as code (IaC) with the use of common frameworks and tools like Terraform, and ARM templates
- Experience in scripting ex. PowerShell , CLI, Bash is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment in Azure DevOps
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure services such as Compute, Virtual Network, Storage, Databases, Log Analytics, Automation Accounts
- Ability to think analytically, have a high drive and a structured working process
- IT-related University degree
- Proficiency in English (B2), both written and spoken
It will be a plus if you:
- Have experience with DevOps
- Have experience in networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks (LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Have experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Have experience with AWS
- Have experience with CosmosDB and PostgreSQL
- Are certified in Azure or other relevant Microsoft areas
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
Sounds like something for you?
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.