Cloud Operations Engineer/Developer
Netcompany was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. With the acquisition of Intrasoft International in late 2021, we added 2,800 people to our existing roster of 3,500 people. Today, we are an international company with more than 6,500 employees working from 17 countries. We serve a wide array of customers in their digital transformation journeys in public and private sectors across Europe.
We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we need ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. Now, we are looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer/Developer who will work in an international team together with skilled colleagues from Denmark.
Technologies and tasks
As our new colleague in the Cloud infrastructure team, you will play a key role in agile projects for both large Danish and international customers. You will be involved in designing, implementing and maintaining web solutions for the team's cloud services, which are offered to the organization. We also design and implement business-critical solutions on state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure for customers, where you also get hands-on on public cloud (Azure and AWS).
You will help ensure operations in the borderland between infrastructure, security, and the development of customer solutions.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer/Developer your tasks will include:
- Development of internal and external cloud infrastructure solutions in e.g. C#
- Development of cloud infrastructure solutions, e.g. in AWS and Azure
- Automation and standardization of cloud infrastructure processes
- Infrastructure as code tasks, e.g. in Terraform
- Design and implementation of cloud governance policies
- Delivering the internal methods/methodologies/principles into the customer projects
- Lead or contribute to technical initiatives in the internal cloud infrastructure through experience from customer projects
- Have a bachelor's, master's or engineering degree in ICT/IT, computer science, software, computer engineer specializing in programming or similar
- Have previous experience with project work and development (.NET, Java, Web)
- Have 1-4 years of experience with Cloud technologies from education or previous employment (or desire to learn)
- You have an analytical mindset, are motivated, and know how to work structured
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multisport Card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
Sounds like something for you?
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.