Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Our Service Management Practice delivers infrastructure support services to a number of clients, across multiple sectors. The current Service Delivery team is approximately 20 strong and offers prospective candidates with the opportunity for significant recognition, exposure to the latest services and technologies and career development, across multiple business areas.
Our Change Analysts are typically responsible for the facilitation and governance of the Change Management processes, including the analysis, QA and management of change requests within the Service Management toolsets.
The team is consistently looking to review and evolve current ways of working, this is a great opportunity to contribute and help drive change in the way the function operates, ensuring best practice processes are adopted and service management tooling fits the teams' requirements.
The role is primarily Leeds based however our Change Analysts are expected to work at our client locations as and when required.
- Effectively manage the end-to-end change lifecycle and identify and document continual improvements.
- Act as the central point for change submissions and day to day management of change requests.
- Arrange, chair, record and distribute change details and minutes from the weekly Technical Review, Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Emergency CAB meetings.
- Identification and allocation of relevant change approvals.
- Conducting & verifying post implementation reviews, investigating issues arising out of change implementation.
- Reporting of change to both internal and customer management teams.
- Production of Change Approval Board (CAB) and Forward Schedule of Change (FSC) reports & minutes.
- Participate in internal & customer end-to-end user groups to improve the efficiency of future deliveries and business processes.
- The Change Analyst will drive continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of the change management process.
- Ensure operational teams adhere to our quality standards within the IT Service Management toolsets.
- Production of customer communication for system changes.
- Comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reporting for Change Management.
- Documentation and ownership of the Change Management processes.
- Key Stakeholder management and collaborative working with clients and suppliers.
- Supplier engagement/management within a SIAM environment including liaison with other Netcompany business units and support services.
- Support the Service Improvement in transitioning IT Services to an ITIL 4 compliant and ISO20000 accredited service.
- Provide Input into the monthly reporting pack for Change Management
- Previous Change Management experience in an Enterprise environment.
- The candidate must be delivery focused with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, initiative and integrity are required to ensure that our clients and the Netcompany management have a high degree of confidence in the candidate’s ability to efficiently deliver within the role with minimal intervention.
- During business-as-usual periods the candidate will be expected to actively initiate and pursue service improvement tasks.
- The candidate must have experience of differing support models and be able to appraise these against a set of SLAs/KPIs.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential to ensure all parties associated with the service maintain a clear understanding of the status of the service and associated tasks at all times.
- Be able to produce clear and concise written reports and information.
- Experience of working in a multi-provider environment would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain effective control over many tasks in parallel.
- ITIL Foundation level certification is highly desirable.
- Excellent understanding of Service Management practices.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, multi-supplier, ITIL aligned environment and demonstrate a passion for Customer Service and Continual Service Improvement.
- Proficient use of ticketing toolsets including ServiceNow for effective Change Management.
- BPSS or eligible for clearance.
- Must be willing to do UK based travel for projects.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Interesting Projects – Using some of the latest technologies.
- Clients we’ve worked with across – Government, Law, Media, among others.
- Growth – in 2019 alone we have hired over 100 permanent new IT employees in the UK, we have more ambitious targets for 2020!
- Career Acceleration / Progression – We annually review performances and this year alone we have promoted 347 employees across our business.
- Global Presence – We have offices in the UK, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and The Netherlands.
- A collaborative culture - Working with colleagues across our offices and to join our mentor scheme.
- Competitive Salaries