Operations Engineer - SCCM Specialist
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We are 3000+ skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we’re looking for more ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure.
Tasks and technologies
You will be part of a team responsible for running and supporting most of Netcompany's internal applications. As a SCCM & Intune specialist you will have the global responsibility for the endpoint management environment. You will also act as a sparring partner for other team members, who are responsible for supporting their colleagues in the event of errors related to, for example, software rollouts, task sequences and upgrading of Windows 10 clients. Therefore, any experience working with Powershell Scripting, Active Directory/Group Policy etc. would be an advantage.
You will have a great opportunity to shape your work tasks and to take on tasks that go beyond the operation and development of SCCM and Intune. In the department, we use over 50 different platforms so there are always new opportunities: you will, among other things, help with the implementation of Intune and setting up a co-managed environment.
Your tasks will include
- Ensuring stable and optimal operation of Netcompany's global SCCM environment with multiple distribution points and 3500+ Windows endpoints
- Proposing, planning and executing strategic initiatives
- Acting as a sparring partner in the team
- Implementing and operating a co-managed environment with Intune
Skills & experience
Technical educational background and experience working in a structured, independent and solution-oriented manner
- Experience working with SCCM and overall responsibility for 1000+ end points
- Good English skills both spoken and written
- Solid knowledge of the Windows platform
- Basic experience of Powershell scripting and Active Directory
- Experience working with Intune would be a plus
- IT-related educational background is desirable but not essential
At Netcompany, you will be assigned an experienced personal mentor from day one. In addition, you will also attend various courses at our Netcompany Academy. If you wish to further develop your technical skills, we also offer external certifications. In other words, your career will never stop with us and you will develop much faster than anywhere else in the industry.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused on our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Our perks and benefits
- Scandinavian work environment
- Medical insurance, life insurance, Multisport card
- English and Danish language lessons
- Drinks, snacks & fruit available at the office
- Career development programme for each employee and regular feedback
- Internal and external training and certifications
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the UK, and Vietnam
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at email@example.com
In Netcompany we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success, which is why all qualified candidates are invited to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and belief, ethnic background, nationality, gender identity or culture. We are committed to live out a culture where we provide equal opportunities for all.