Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000+ skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany, we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for a variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As a DevOps/DBA Engineer you will be part of a successful, international team responsible for the development & maintenance of one of our core products.
Your everyday tasks will include:
- Management of internal and external databases
- Performing configuration of databases and DB-related change requests
- Implementing Continuous Integration
- Working on automating and improving development and release processes
- Graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree) of Computer Science or other related numerate discipline
- Good English skills, both spoken and written
- Oracle DB management experience
- Knowledge of PL-SQL, ASM, PDB, good practices
- Ability to maintain continuous integration processes
- Experience using tools such as Jenkins, Docker Swarm and Artifactory is a plus
- Experience of Groovy is desirable but not essential
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
We have fun together
There is no place in the IT industry more committed to establishing a strong, tightly knit, and social community than us. Despite our size, we maintain a flat hierarchy throughout the company. Everyone talks with everyone. During the day, we work focused for our customers, but outside office hours we enjoy social events and activities.
Benefits we offer:
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
- Employment contract
- Medical healthcare package and life insurance
- Internal and external training and certification
- Multisport card
- Free lunch at the office
- Drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- Flat structure, individual approach and flexibility
- After Dark - team and company events and activities
- Free English and Danish lessons in our NC office
- Attractive and easy to reach location - 50 meters from Metro Wilanowska
Do you still have questions?
You are always welcome to contact Netcompany at firstname.lastname@example.org