Employer branding Consultant
Ambitious Employer Branding Consultant
We are looking for an ambitious Employer Branding Consultant to lead our employer branding activities in United Kingdom and help strengthen our brand. You must be passionate about events, career fairs, employer branding, social media and in general be able to create stories and content that strengthen our position. If you have the drive, you will be given the responsibility and the best conditions to accelerate your career in one of the fastest growing IT consultancies in Northern Europe.
As our new Employer Branding Consultant, you have a unique opportunity to lead Netcompanys’ employer branding strategy and initiatives in United Kingdom. An area that is a high priority in Netcompany, and thus you can put your mark on the activities and see the results of your work very quickly. At the same time, we work at a high pace and the opportunity to execute.
Part of Netcompanys’ Global Employer Branding Team
You will be working closely together with our Group Employer Branding team and you will play an important part in implementing the employer branding strategy in the UK and take it to the next level with new ideas and initiatives that will strengthen Netcompanys position in the UK.
Your most important task will be to ensure that Netcompany continues to be innovative and sets the agenda within activities targeted at the highly coveted IT target group. No matter which tool you use from our employer branding toolbox, you must be able to communicate the values in our brand in a differentiated way.
You can expect that you will be:
• Responsible for running the employer branding initiatives and activities in United Kingdom
• Strategic focus on innovating, operating, and conduct events from A-Z, both new graduates and experienced profiles
• Responsible for organizing, attending, and appearance at relevant career fairs
• Preparing visual design of campaigns aimed both students and experienced profiles
• Conceptualize and operate the internal student network in Netcompany UK
• Communicative tasks, content for the website and preparation of job postings, etc.
• Development of other relevant employer branding activities
• Local lead for UK content on Social Media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Become our new colleague
If you want to be successful in the role of our new Employer Branding Consultant, you must have a drive and a commitment beyond the usual. You must be passionate about being at the forefront and be motivated to work at a strategic, but also at a hands-on level. You need to maintain and further develop our strong foundation and brand, but you must be innovative and creative with respect for the target group, EVP’s, and our strong culture.
We imagine that:
• You have a relevant higher education at master's level
• You are a recent graduate or have a few years of experience from a similar position
• You are creative, but at the same time structured and detail-oriented
• You are good at creating relationships at all levels - both internally and externally
• You are very strong written communicator
• You have experience in organizing events / meetups
• You have knowledge or experience with Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
• You are a Social Media native with a strong passion for creating content that stands out in the news feed and knows how to tailor the content for each social media platform
• You might have prior experience in cooperating with universities
Maybe you are in a similar position and want to take your career to the next level, or you have just finished your studies. You do not need a great experience if you are willing to learn, are ambitious and have a high energy level.
You are persistent, ambitious and can work independently - and one of your most important competencies is that you can create content with passion and enthusiasm.
We take responsibility for your development and career
There is a very simple reason why we are entrusted with some of the most important IT projects. We deliver every time, and that is only because we have the most skilled employees in the industry. This regardless of whether you are in our administration or on one of our projects.
Only the very best with the right professional as well as personal competencies get a job with us. At Netcompany, we take responsibility for your development throughout your career. As an important part of your development, your performance will be regularly evaluated, and you will be in constant dialogue with your manager about your professional development - with us, feedback is not something you get over the coffee machine, but a process that is set in system.
We take fun seriously
No other place in the industry prioritizes social activities as much as we do. We are a unique community with a strong culture, which we nourish and cherish. From legendary parties, Friday bars, team events to sports clubs, wakeboards and much more. We belief that we perform best when we know each other and have fun together.