Senior Architect - APD
Netcompany is leading the way in the next generation of IT consulting across Northern Europe, with a focus on strong client relationships, agility and guaranteed delivery. Our client’s satisfaction has been achieved by building true partnerships allowing us to fully understand their business and technology needs and deliver IT transformation projects with no technology bias and right first time. We achieve this through our outstanding people; individuals that are selected for their skills, cultural fit, passion and ambition to be the very best in the industry.
Netcompany continues to outperform the competition, winning and delivering multi-million pound programmes and services, offering a fantastic opportunity for our team to grow with us and carve out a challenging, successful and rewarding career.
Netcompany is currently looking for a talented Architect to join the business to act as the client architecture lead for various programmes of work we have.
Our ideal candidate will have had experience within both software development, infrastructure and operations, before having proven themselves through complex delivery roles. Using this well-versed experience, the candidate will have the opportunity to influence projects and programmes and have technical responsibility.
You will be responsible for helping shape, design and understand complex programmes of work, whilst also designing high-level architecture and helping to identify risks within the programme, whilst consulting with the client in both a hands on & strategic capacity.
- Masters of Engineering, Computer Scientists or similar Master’s degrees
- Minimum 3-4 years of external experience with relevant system development from a management consultancy or a firm within the field of system development. Alternatively, the employee has shown proven capabilities as a Senior Architect through a persistent and solid effort as Consultant in Netcompany
- Profound knowledge on specific technologies and methods within modern system development
- Significant experience with developing business applications or enterprise architecture in .NET or Java. Within these areas, the employee must have obtained great skills within technical design and mastering tools
- Ability to perform technical quality assurance and reviews on several smaller projects or outlined areas within larger projects
- Possessing the main technical core competence, within a core area, when projects are initiated
- Ability to manage the “build and fix” team on smaller projects or outlined areas on larger projects
- Ability to accurately estimate tasks and issues for the team
- Ability to provide deliverables on time and of agreed quality
- Ability to guide and share knowledge with project participants within one’s own core area, on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly to the management and employees involved on the project as well as clients regarding chosen technical solutions and the underlying rational basis
- Ability to identify areas for own personal development